The highest quality for agricultural machinery.
Agricultural applications are one of the toughest environments for machine operations. Here the undercarriage components are increasingly demanding, as they play a key role in terms of performance, cost and safety. On the one hand, the request is due to the gradual raises in weight and capacity of the machines, as by the evolution in terms of translation speed in function of better straw extraction mechanisms aboard.
On the other hand, the demand is linked to innovative techniques such as carousel harvesting, which, besides overloading the rollers laterally and asymmetrically, does not present manoeuvring intervals, drastically reducing the cooling capacity of the rollers. Under all these conditions, Berco rollers, track chains, idlers and other parts have shown to be operationally efficient, guaranteeing safe, durable and flawless performance.
The advantages of Berco undercarriage parts for sugarcane harvester
- Longer wear life due to a thicker link
- Extended chain durability from a completely newly designed track link
- Stronger bushing strap for improved pulling force resistance
- Reinforced structure for twisting load resistance
- Increase of working clearance for longer link wear life
- Stepped bushing: 60 mm diameter